Ohhhh yes yes yes - a good deal

Just had a great quote from Churchill for my CS - £220 with protected NCD, Breakdown recovery (basic), & courtesy hire car. Renewal from Tesco was £380 - big jump for collecting my SP30 3 points but this did not worry Churchill on their quote.

And the wife will be happy with the Meerkat and talking Churchill - win win :)

I tried A Plan and AIB insurance which are both site sponsers. AIB where useless... I had to ring them back twice for my quote! A Plan where very helpful but this year Hastings Insurance are two thirds cheaper at £204 for the year plus a free MOT voucher, much better than a cuddly toy! :thumbsup_still:

I was really looking for a company which would cover me for the odd trackday as well but I think I will continue to take out separate cover with Moris

I tried A Plan and AIB insurance which are both site sponsers. AIB where useless... I had to ring them back twice for my quote! A Plan where very helpful but this year Hastings Insurance are two thirds cheaper at £204 for the year plus a free MOT voucher, much better than a cuddly toy! :thumbsup_still:

I was really looking for a company which would cover me for the odd trackday as well but I think I will continue to take out separate cover with Moris

That's a much better deal than what they offered me, £328 for a basic policy with no breakdown or windscreen cover (£342 with screen). Even taking the MOT offer into account still way out

Direct line were silly cheap for mine this year - almost half the cost of A-Plan

Doh! Forgot Direct Line, just got a quote and initially kicking myself when £167 came up on screen, but once I calmed down and added the protected NCD, hire car, & breakdown cover it was £219 and the excess was higher as they included a voluntary £350 on top.

Also I forgot to include last year so I had an additional year of NCD so Churchill's price is now £214 Phew :)

it's amazing how cheap insurance is.

for me it's cheaper than for the family bus at around £200-250 - depending on whether I can be bothered to shop around. And that's with zero voluntary excess and protected no claims - (but limited to 5k miles pa.)

My renewal came through for the motorbike in early Feb, for end Feb renewal, Bennets whom I've been with on & off for a few years between other insurers all based on price & policy.

Renewal £327,

Did a quick search on go compare & the like and for Fully Comp, with all the benefits the price was £202 !!!

I phoned Bennets and asked them to price match with other quotes and they kept me holding for a few minutes and to be fair, they not only gave me full coverage, Protected NCD. breakdown, legal, clothing, but I ended up paying £200.22 :lol:

Awesome

Ok so I know it's not the Car, but will be interesting this year to see if I get the same service from the car insurers :)

Ive just renewed my insurance on the Boxster today (£239) and the Family bus (£280) - work that one out !

Potentially more people in the family bus to make a claim if the unfortunate happens.

Archived