Using Company NCB on Private Policy Help

Well I got my Boxster insured through Hastings Direct. I've received an email asking me to contact them. After speaking with them they have decided not to accept my company NCB and increase my premium by 100%.

Has anybody else dealt with this situation before?

If somebody who put me in touch with a broker/company who will accept company bonus I would be grateful.

Directline accept it and a lot of others also but you need to talk to them rather than do it online I believe.

You should be able to cancel your hastings direct one in light of this.

Directline accept it and a lot of others also but you need to talk to them rather than do it online I believe.

You should be able to cancel your hastings direct one in light of this.

Thanks. I will have a look. I tried one of the forum sponsors but I was told 'I didn't have enough experience a driving high performance cars' :suicide_anim:

If you use the Meerkat comparison site you may be surprised. It also asks you when quoting how you earned you NCD whether on your car or company car. This should help get a healthy premium.

Also try Aviva as they don't use comparison sites.

We should be able to help, if you give us a call on 01635 874646 or click the link in my signature and we will call you back.

We have a few facilities for company car no claims bonus and can also mirror no claims bonus.

Thanks

Clare

We should be able to help, if you give us a call on 01635 874646 or click the link in my signature and we will call you back.

We have a few facilities for company car no claims bonus and can also mirror no claims bonus.

Thanks

Clare

Hi Clare

A-plan were the first company I tried. The quote was way off the mark at £1600. I was told this was because I did not have a history of driving performance cars.

I'm still baffled as to how A-plan knew what cars I had driven in the past as I hadn't discussed this prior to the quote.

I can't remember who I spoke to but there were 2 people in the office with the same name?

Thanks

Clare

Hi Clare

A-plan were the first company I tried. The quote was way off the mark at £1600. I was told this was because I did not have a history of driving performance cars.

I'm still baffled as to how A-plan knew what cars I had driven in the past as I hadn't discussed this prior to the quote.

I can't remember who I spoke to but there were 2 people in the office with the same name?

Can you PM me your details please so I can have a look at the quotation.

Thanks

Clare

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up going with Adrian Flux. They gave me the equivalent of 5 years NCB as an introductory discount. The total excess is £250, windscreen £90.

Mileage limited to 10k per year. Cost £515 fully comp.

Clare from A-Plan was very close though at £650, so get a quote from them also.

Archived