Cheap insurance - includes unlimited trackdays

Thought I'd spread the word, I'm with Manning UK on their Porsche Classic policy (5k mile cap). Unlimited trackdays included as long as they're organised by one of the better companies (PCGB included).

I'm paying just over £300 for a 2001 986S.

If you're doing low mileage, give 'em a go.

Guest twinspark

You also need 'relevant' experience of the type of car, too... which is a bit of a problem if you've only recently bought a Boxster!

Also, if you're taking out track insurance and plan to go to Castle Combe, make sure you ask that question before taking out cover... Moris reckoned that 80% of their entire UK claims came from Quarry alone!

Thought I'd spread the word, I'm with Manning UK on their Porsche Classic policy (5k mile cap). Unlimited trackdays included as long as they're organised by one of the better companies (PCGB included).

I'm paying just over £300 for a 2001 986S.

I'm with them and I'm paying more than twice as much. Insurance prices as an absurd lottery.

£320 with Aviva on a 2005 987 max 9,000 miles fully comp G&PNCD cheaper than last yr as well and im latter 50's

I feel I didn't get a bad deal then - I'm a lot younger, 10,000 miles a year, PNCB and under £400.

That was with Admiral btw.

Edit to add - many (if not most) Classic policies don't earn NCB - which is then a problem when your NCB expires after two years!

Archived