www.BoXa.net
TM88

23 yrs old but pretty cheap insurance

Hi all.

First post, I'm picking up a boxster 987 S next week and have been trawling through insurance quotes and was a little scared to look at the results but was pretty surprised.

23 yrs old 1 yr no claims (no claims was a named driver) 2008 987S @ £21k = £1100

To me that seems ridiculously cheap but I'm not complaining. This price is only with elephant,bell,admiral all part of the same group.

However when I was running quotes for 987 3.2 I couldnt get anything less than £1500 anyone know why this is seeing that they are cheaper /slower cars?

Cheers

I think Admiral (under its different brands) are buying market share at the moment.

I'd say thats good as my son, 19, with 1 year no claims is paying more than that on a bog standard Punto, with Admiral. :crying_anim:

Sounds about right. I'm 24 and mine is currently £809 with Admiral, 1yrs NCB, category A insurance area

If Elephant and Admiral are part of the same group why did Elephant refuse to insure me on my box and I had to switch to admiral a week early. Making me loose a years NCB.

b*st*rds

If Elephant and Admiral are part of the same group why did Elephant refuse to insure me on my box and I had to switch to admiral a week early. Making me loose a years NCB.

b*st*rds

you answered your own question. you loose a years no claims! admiral are feking front bottoms

Well Sky came up good, £720 for 5k miles per year. Not sure how good this is as seems a lot for a second car mirroring 8 years NCD on main car at 31 years old on 2008 3.4 Box living in Herts.