www.BoXa.net
Sign in to follow this  
highway

986 ULEZ Compliant?

Can anyone with a 2003 or 2004 facelift 986S (3.2) manual tell me what the NOX is recorded as in their V5C? 

6 hours ago, dpg123 said:

Can anyone with a 2003 or 2004 facelift 986S (3.2) manual tell me what the NOX is recorded as in their V5C? 

My 2003 S is recorded as follows:

NOx (g/km or g/kWh) 0.021

There is "No ULEZ Charge for this vehicle" according to TfL

2 hours ago, Bluepork03 said:

My 2003 S is recorded as follows:

NOx (g/km or g/kWh) 0.021

There is "No ULEZ Charge for this vehicle" according to TfL

Many thanks! 

Does anyone know if this is the data (the NOx figure from the V5C/DVLA records)  the ULEZ checker uses in the absence of an EURO6 rating? Is there anything else I need to get added/amended?

On 1/14/2019 at 9:21 AM, dpg123 said:

Bizarre! Anyone else on here have an '03 or '04S and fancy checking? 

04 S: No ULEZ charge due for this vehicle

3 hours ago, GmanB said:

This is what I have on my V5:

jnkwTu0.jpg

Thanks! Is yours an ‘03 or and ‘04?

I'd suggest your issue is that the car was re-registered in NI, and somehow has lost some details from the V5, hence it showing the wrong number of doors.  As it was originally UK registered, you would think that DVLA should be able to fix this based on the information on the original registration, although it may be a bit of hassle to get it sorted out.

Edited by MrBen

Some progress!!

TFL finally got back to me advising:

"If these values (NOx) are not recorded on your V5C, you will need to provide a copy of the vehicle's Conformity Certificate which you can obtain from your vehicle manufacturer".

I then upload these on the TFL website as evidence of my claim I shouldn't be charged.

So, I got in touch with Porsche GB (very helpful) who sent me a form to fill in requesting the certificate (details of the car, chassis number etc plus a scan of the V5C) which they send off to Germany and up to 28 days later I'll receive the Certificate of Conformity for my particular car. It's all free.

I'm not holding my breath yet, but I think I've finally worked out a way to proceed!!

4 minutes ago, MrBen said:

I'd suggest your issue is that the car was re-registered in NI, and somehow has lost some details from the V5, hence it showing the wrong number of doors.  As it was originally UK registered, you would think that DVLA should be able to fix this based on the information on the originally registration, although it may be a bit of hassle to get it sorted out.

I suspect you're right. I'm going to focus on getting the car correctly recorded on the ULEZ site for now and once that's done I'll get the V5C corrected.

That's what I wrote above. The website is just pulling the data and if it is blank on your V5 and in the database then you won't get the green light to pass. It will default to not compliant. 

Update: My vehicle Certificate of Conformity arrived from Germany via Porsche GB. It records the NOx level as 0.021 g/km (the limit is 0.08), CO as 0.486 g/km (the limit is 1) and HC as 0.06 g/km (the limit is 0.1). 

So the car definitely complies with the ULEZ rules (indeed it actually complies with the latest EURO 6 standards, although it's not officially classed of course!).

I've passed the certificate and my V5C to TFL online and am awaiting a response. Hopefully it'll be officially ULEZ compliant on the ULEZ checker site soon!

2 hours ago, dpg123 said:

Update: My vehicle Certificate of Conformity arrived from Germany via Porsche GB. It records the NOx level as 0.021 g/km (the limit is 0.08), CO as 0.486 g/km (the limit is 1) and HC as 0.06 g/km (the limit is 0.1). 

So the car definitely complies with the ULEZ rules (indeed it actually complies with the latest EURO 6 standards, although it's not officially classed of course!).

I've passed the certificate and my V5C to TFL online and am awaiting a response. Hopefully it'll be officially ULEZ compliant on the ULEZ checker site soon!

Brilliant news, should be just a matter of time. 👍