www.BoXa.net

Top marks to these guys'. Answered phone straight away, mirrored my NCD (saved me £300) and bettered my defender quote. Refreshing and very pleasant to deal with. 

2 hours ago, mark_j70 said:

Top marks to these guys'. Answered phone straight away, mirrored my NCD (saved me £300) and bettered my defender quote. Refreshing and very pleasant to deal with. 

That's good to know - as will hopefully be looking for a company to mirror my NCD when I find my car - seem to remember they were the cheapest insurance for my first car - a lovely and very black manta with blacked out back lights - used to get stopped by Mr Plod quite regularly because they thought the lights were illegal - always had to let me go because they weren't :bana: 

Mirror my NCD and came in at £300 on the boxster with 5000 miles and including all the add ons and £270 on the Fiesta doing 8000 miles - very good considering Box and Fiesta not garaged and had a car park bump last year where I only took out the back light on a Merc - no damage to mine - £4425 !!

Edited by CAZ