www.BoXa.net

LED Indicator Lights + GTS diffuser

So as much as I love the new 981S there are some little changes I’m keen to make - LED 991 indicators and the GTS diffuser.

Do people pick these up for their local OPS? Or this there somewhere cheaper I should try? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive got some 991 LED lights off my now sold 981GTS. I was selling them as a package with the boot liner and indoor cover but mainly because of the size of the boot liner and cover. I would be willing

ive got a spare LED indicator (left) if anyone needs one.

I’d be interested if it is the passengers side. How much do you want for it delivered?

Ive got some 991 LED lights off my now sold 981GTS. I was selling them as a package with the boot liner and indoor cover but mainly because of the size of the boot liner and cover. I would be willing to sell the LED lights for £60 including delivery in the UK. They cost me >£100 and are like new. They are the simplest thing to install as the units just pull back against a spring and pull out.

The only problem is I’m about to leave for Italy for a week. So if you want them and are willing to wait a week let me know 😉

ps they look much better than the original 981 units 😉

• Like 1
On 7/13/2019 at 11:53 AM, Jonttt said:

Ive got some 991 LED lights off my now sold 981GTS. I was selling them as a package with the boot liner and indoor cover but mainly because of the size of the boot liner and cover. I would be willing to sell the LED lights for £60 including delivery in the UK. They cost me >£100 and are like new. They are the simplest thing to install as the units just pull back against a spring and pull out.

The only problem is I’m about to leave for Italy for a week. So if you want them and are willing to wait a week let me know 😉

ps they look much better than the original 981 units 😉

Are they still for sale?

There are separate part numbers for with/without parking sensors and also if you want plastic or "ready for paint"

I would thus not buy for D911 - oh and keep in mind their prices do not include VAT or shipping either

15 hours ago, Patt said:

There are separate part numbers for with/without parking sensors and also if you want plastic or "ready for paint"

I would thus not buy for D911 - oh and keep in mind their prices do not include VAT or shipping either

Thanks for the info Patt - I will contact my local OPC

1 hour ago, Laland981 said:

£90 for a brand new set at 9-Apart on eBay. I bought a set last week.

£90 looks like a bargain - £195 according to this https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-Of-New-Genuine-Porsche-981-Boxster-Cayman-Aerokit-Rear-Diffusers-Aero-Kit/183885292391?hash=item2ad06ae367:g:JFwAAOSwAWJc3B8L