www.BoXa.net
GTSMarky

S/GTS Brake Pads

On 12/29/2019 at 5:13 PM, PaulQ said:

Car parts for less (same company) will be cheaper...... 

Picked up bother sets this morning,£169, slightly cheaper than CP4less.

2 hours ago, mneil said:

Picked up bother sets this morning,£169, slightly cheaper than CP4less.

What are the part numbers out of interest.? Had a quick look and can't find any that are cheaper at ecp comparing like for like. 

Their ebay store carpartsbargains is usually cheaper again, which just shows what a con all these so called discount codes really are, plus they seem to be having lots of 15 or 20% off offers on ebay recently. 

Edited by PaulQ

I originally put in the car's number plate but here are the part numbers from the invoice:

Rear 101330306

Front 101330406

Both Textar, suppose if one can be bothered to waste a whole day searching one could save a couple of extra pounds.

I'm happy and that is what counts, certainly way cheaper than the last change of pads and discs, even going to Revolution.😃

13 minutes ago, mneil said:

I originally put in the car's number plate but here are the part numbers from the invoice:

Rear 101330306

Front 101330406

Both Textar, suppose if one can be bothered to waste a whole day searching one could save a couple of extra pounds.

I'm happy and that is what counts, certainly way cheaper than the last change of pads and discs, even going to Revolution.😃

£ 146 quid at cp4l. 

Took me 5 mins, but yes I appreciate not everyone can be arsed to find the best deals :)