www.BoXa.net
Sign in to follow this  
Waxy

Potentially back in a Boxster

Well 5 months after selling my 981 and buying a 997.2 I am looking at buying a 2.5 986!!

Not that the 911 is going anywhere, I love it, but as many of us often do I am always looking at the market and seeing what is out there.

I have come across a 1998 Boxster for very reasonable money and I figured I could buy it and probably not lose any money on it (obviously not including running costs). The reason I would like to get the car is to enjoy with my Dad who has always wanted a little sports car, but the classics of his younger days are too much money,

So to the car, it has been with its current owner many years and regularly serviced. It has 120k+ miles. I noticed on the MOT checker that the last time it was tested there were advisories for one front and one rear disc. I assume that this would necessitate new discs all round. 

Can I ask for any particular things I should be checking for or asking about with a 986?

Cheers 

Waxy

• Like 1

Sticky thread in Buying Advice forum.