www.BoXa.net
the baron

Stick with 3 stalk or go with 4

7 hours ago, Richard Hamilton said:

Who is it in Oxford?  If they can't work it out, I would be happy to try it for you.

Thank you for the offer.

Opus IV Autologic, big group apparently, Lee from CPS pays a yearly fee and these guys usually sort things over the phone, not usual for a customer to turn up, but lee Ok'd it with them.

The good news is they sorted it in 5mins using their tool, so everything now works apart from the outside temp but that because I don't have the sensor as I don't have aircon, I can install one and it should register without any further fettling with the settings.

3 hours ago, the baron said:

Thank you for the offer.

Opus IV Autologic, big group apparently, Lee from CPS pays a yearly fee and these guys usually sort things over the phone, not usual for a customer to turn up, but lee Ok'd it with them.

The good news is they sorted it in 5mins using their tool, so everything now works apart from the outside temp but that because I don't have the sensor as I don't have aircon, I can install one and it should register without any further fettling with the settings.

Good result.  Don't forget to concentrate on the road with the new avalanche of data available to you...

12 hours ago, ½cwt said:

Good result.  Don't forget to concentrate on the road with the new avalanche of data available to you...

Its so hard now as there is just soooo muuuuch info it makes my head hurt 🙄

But I must admit to being mildly amused at the mpg and miles left to empty .....

Edited by the baron

As an aside note, the technician couldn't believe the mileage, said how great condition the car was in, 208000 not bad for such an old girl, and returning around 34 mpg.

Good news glad you got it sorted. When I first got mine changed I kept flashing instead of using the bottom set watch out for that but its probably just me.