www.BoXa.net
Sign in to follow this  
joshua3m

Insurance

Hi, 

I'm looking for insurance for my new 986 and i can't massive  amount  of opitions on portals like moneysupermarket,confused etc. 

Can someone recommend any insurance who would have decent quotes for 1 car households. 

Thanks,

Have you checked out Churchill? I have found them very competitive and I think we have three cars with them now. They don’t worry about cars being on the drive, road or in the garage and include business use in the mileage. 

I'd try LOCKTONS  I'm with them and so is my brother in law , very comprehensive cover , mine came in at £300 all in with a host of benefits , 5000 miles , PCGB member    gets a discount too 

Good luck 

Sam 👍

7 hours ago, S2sam said:

I'd try LOCKTONS  I'm with them and so is my brother in law , very comprehensive cover , mine came in at £300 all in with a host of benefits , 5000 miles , PCGB member    gets a discount too 

Good luck 

Sam 👍

Hm is really PCGB worth £70 ? 

Thanks 

Try a quote without the PCGB membership , 

I suggest you try our two insurance company sponsors first! Both have provided competative quotes for me and fellow members. I use A-Plan currently.

Edited by Boxob