www.BoXa.net
trustytris

CDR-22 playback

Dose anyone know if the CDR-22 unit has a random play feature on it' The CD has a repeat feature but can not find random'  I've fitted a AUX unit to it so can now play MP3 etc but would like a random play' Thanks for any help if anyone has a clue 😀

34 minutes ago, trustytris said:

Dose anyone know if the CDR-22 unit has a random play feature on it' The CD has a repeat feature but can not find random'  I've fitted a AUX unit to it so can now play MP3 etc but would like a random play' Thanks for any help if anyone has a clue 😀

According to the manual CD has a random play feature, but no mention of AUX having the same, in fact there is no mention of AUX at all in the manual - I stream Bluetooth via AUX and control random via my iPhone, so would suggest maybe doing it that way?

1 hour ago, NicGun said:

According to the manual CD has a random play feature, but no mention of AUX having the same, in fact there is no mention of AUX at all in the manual - I stream Bluetooth via AUX and control random via my iPhone, so would suggest maybe doing it that way?

Thanks Nicgun' Do you know what to press to get the random to work on the CD?

1 hour ago, trustytris said:

Thanks Nicgun' Do you know what to press to get the random to work on the CD?

Here you go...

CDR22_front.jpg

CDR22_manual_pg58.jpg

5 hours ago, NicGun said:

Here you go...

CDR22_front.jpg

CDR22_manual_pg58.jpg

Ahhh thanks man' Well give that a go just as soon as i refit the thing back in the car' Thanks Tris