www.BoXa.net
Sign in to follow this  
myfirstboxster

Now got Two working keys

I've always had a thing about the spare key not working 100% , it would unlock the car and start sometimes but wouldn't open the frunk or boot , I sent it off to these guys as per a recommendation on here https://www.keyfobrepair.co.uk/ all sorted out for £ 37.50 and done in a couple of days , good service and a lot cheaper than a new key  

Great news. 👍 

What did they do exactly, if it had  anew case can you post pics?

I said that www.keyfobrepair.co.uk were good they did mine and supplied it in new case, i believe they replace all the microswitches on the circuit board. They did the trick for me.

Had mine done by them too.  The new case, whilst it has a crest, is clearly less good than the original though. I suspect the button might break out where the plastic is flexible rather sooner than a factory one but for £37.50 vs £250 for new circuit board and key case....

I had both of mine done by them, I drove there though as I didn’t want to risk both keys going missing in the post.  Great service at a bargain price.  Both keys now work perfectly. They kept the back of the case original and used a new front on each.