www.BoXa.net
Sign in to follow this  
DaveS

Bluetooth

Evening All

This might have been covered before so sorry if it has. My Anniversary has 6 CD changer and Bose. Problem is it won’t always load all the discs and it decides itself which ones it likes and dislikes ( no jokes about my musical taste please) Thinking about disconnecting it and adding either a simple Aux cable which I think is simply plug and play. I only want to play music from my phone - not bothered about phone as I have a sim in the PCM if I want to make a call on the move. 

However I have seen this item which has the same plug on it as well as power leads. If I plug the connector into the CD changer slot at the back of the PCM and then tap power and earth from somewhere will it work?

if so seems a nice cheap way to get Bluetooth for just music. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Wireless-Interface-Compatible-1994-2002/dp/B07RFGM2S2/ref=pd_di_sccai_22?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07RFGM2S2&pd_rd_r=ac99bd78-928f-4c60-aa2c-110d73daef22&pd_rd_w=in8i2&pd_rd_wg=o6qGo&pf_rd_p=bee783d4-0910-430a-8054-14da33db5765&pf_rd_r=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR&psc=1&refRID=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR

Any help or experience of this item would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave

51448936-EBD4-4195-B9CC-0A209A7D7BDE.jpeg

Edited by DaveS

I’ve seen this item and I think it’s only compatible with pre most, so cdr21/cdr22... if you have BOSE you have MOST...

Best option is either Dension or Mr Volt.

11 hours ago, DaveS said:

Evening All

This might have been covered before so sorry if it has. My Anniversary has 6 CD changer and Bose. Problem is it won’t always load all the discs and it decides itself which ones it likes and dislikes ( no jokes about my musical taste please) Thinking about disconnecting it and adding either a simple Aux cable which I think is simply plug and play. I only want to play music from my phone - not bothered about phone as I have a sim in the PCM if I want to make a call on the move. 

However I have seen this item which has the same plug on it as well as power leads. If I plug the connector into the CD changer slot at the back of the PCM and then tap power and earth from somewhere will it work?

if so seems a nice cheap way to get Bluetooth for just music. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Wireless-Interface-Compatible-1994-2002/dp/B07RFGM2S2/ref=pd_di_sccai_22?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07RFGM2S2&pd_rd_r=ac99bd78-928f-4c60-aa2c-110d73daef22&pd_rd_w=in8i2&pd_rd_wg=o6qGo&pf_rd_p=bee783d4-0910-430a-8054-14da33db5765&pf_rd_r=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR&psc=1&refRID=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR

Any help or experience of this item would be appreciated.

Thanks Dave

51448936-EBD4-4195-B9CC-0A209A7D7BDE.jpeg

I have a 6 CD changer if you want it - No charge, I upgraded to a double din  - failing that I also have one of these knocking around which simply uses your radio to Bluetooth from a device.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J9VD5FR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 hour ago, Apollo000 said:

I have a 6 CD changer if you want it - No charge, I upgraded to a double din  - failing that I also have one of these knocking around which simply uses your radio to Bluetooth from a device.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J9VD5FR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can i call second dibs on the CD changer please?

Ebay also does a bluetooth device that plugs into the cigarette lighter socket....called vicTsing....which will give you the compatibility you require.

Edited by charlieboy2608

13 minutes ago, Dazzevans said:

Can i call second dibs on the CD changer please?

Sadly he wants it mate - good shout though!