Jump to content
www.BoXa.net
Sign in to follow this  
DaveS

Bluetooth

Recommended Posts

Evening All

This might have been covered before so sorry if it has. My Anniversary has 6 CD changer and Bose. Problem is it won’t always load all the discs and it decides itself which ones it likes and dislikes ( no jokes about my musical taste please) Thinking about disconnecting it and adding either a simple Aux cable which I think is simply plug and play. I only want to play music from my phone - not bothered about phone as I have a sim in the PCM if I want to make a call on the move. 
 

However I have seen this item which has the same plug on it as well as power leads. If I plug the connector into the CD changer slot at the back of the PCM and then tap power and earth from somewhere will it work?

if so seems a nice cheap way to get Bluetooth for just music. 
 


 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Wireless-Interface-Compatible-1994-2002/dp/B07RFGM2S2/ref=pd_di_sccai_22?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07RFGM2S2&pd_rd_r=ac99bd78-928f-4c60-aa2c-110d73daef22&pd_rd_w=in8i2&pd_rd_wg=o6qGo&pf_rd_p=bee783d4-0910-430a-8054-14da33db5765&pf_rd_r=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR&psc=1&refRID=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR

Any help or experience of this item would be appreciated.

 Thanks Dave

51448936-EBD4-4195-B9CC-0A209A7D7BDE.jpeg

Edited by DaveS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve seen this item and I think it’s only compatible with pre most, so cdr21/cdr22... if you have BOSE you have MOST...

Best option is either Dension or Mr Volt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DaveS said:

Evening All

This might have been covered before so sorry if it has. My Anniversary has 6 CD changer and Bose. Problem is it won’t always load all the discs and it decides itself which ones it likes and dislikes ( no jokes about my musical taste please) Thinking about disconnecting it and adding either a simple Aux cable which I think is simply plug and play. I only want to play music from my phone - not bothered about phone as I have a sim in the PCM if I want to make a call on the move. 
 

However I have seen this item which has the same plug on it as well as power leads. If I plug the connector into the CD changer slot at the back of the PCM and then tap power and earth from somewhere will it work?

if so seems a nice cheap way to get Bluetooth for just music. 
 


 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Wireless-Interface-Compatible-1994-2002/dp/B07RFGM2S2/ref=pd_di_sccai_22?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07RFGM2S2&pd_rd_r=ac99bd78-928f-4c60-aa2c-110d73daef22&pd_rd_w=in8i2&pd_rd_wg=o6qGo&pf_rd_p=bee783d4-0910-430a-8054-14da33db5765&pf_rd_r=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR&psc=1&refRID=H7KREK0FN76K8KRHC7NR

Any help or experience of this item would be appreciated.

 Thanks Dave

51448936-EBD4-4195-B9CC-0A209A7D7BDE.jpeg

I have a 6 CD changer if you want it - No charge, I upgraded to a double din  - failing that I also have one of these knocking around which simply uses your radio to Bluetooth from a device.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J9VD5FR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Apollo000 said:

I have a 6 CD changer if you want it - No charge, I upgraded to a double din  - failing that I also have one of these knocking around which simply uses your radio to Bluetooth from a device.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07J9VD5FR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can i call second dibs on the CD changer please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ebay also does a bluetooth device that plugs into the cigarette lighter socket....called vicTsing....which will give you the compatibility you require.

Edited by charlieboy2608

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dazzevans said:

Can i call second dibs on the CD changer please?

Sadly he wants it mate - good shout though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...