www.BoXa.net

warranty from Porsche - details

Does anyone out there have a dealer warranty?

My dealer tells me they can sell me one for around £720 and includes porsche assistance.

However on asking them if they could send me details of whats covered, they were less than forthcoming.

Does anyone have a copy of the agreement for the warranty? Any chance some one could scan and post them for me, or give me a pro[er idea as to whats covered and more importantly whats not.

Has anybody out there ever made a claim on this warranty and if so did you have any problems?

N.B. my car is a 99 S reg with 68K miles, so can't get a comprehensive 'warranty direct' one.

:vampire:

Does anyone out there have a dealer warranty?

My dealer tells me they can sell me one for around £720 and includes porsche assistance.

However on asking them if they could send me details of whats covered, they were less than forthcoming.

Does anyone have a copy of the agreement for the warranty? Any chance some one could scan and post them for me, or give me a pro[er idea as to whats covered and more importantly whats not.

Has anybody out there ever made a claim on this warranty and if so did you have any problems?

N.B. my car is a 99 S reg with 68K miles, so can't get a comprehensive 'warranty direct' one.

:vampire:

Recently took out one on my "S" - had one on my old 2.5 - claimed for indicator switches and water pump at different times - no problems at all.

Mike.