Porsche Boxster (986) Workshop Manuals

Rom

I am new on this Porsche site having just purchased my 1st boxster, 986 2003 model. Tried to find a site that will show me a Porsche Boxster 2.7 workshop manual, anyone out there know a link or can e-mail me a copy.

Thanks in advance.

i have a dealer manual on disc if anyone wants to borrow (copy) 986 and s

Hi Big Jim, was wondering if I could take you up on the offer of borrowing the disc to copy/download. I go on hols on Tuesday for 10 days, could we communicate after my return to make arrangements.

not sure if you can get my e-mail address from my profile, being new to the site not sure how things work for personal comms.

Phil.

i have a dealer manual on disc if anyone wants to borrow (copy) 986 and s

Hi Big Jim, Phil here again, my e-mail address is phillip.taylor907@gmail.com. for comms purposes.

Thanks,

Phil.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Can anyone recommend source, ebay or otherwise for workshop manual for 986 3.2 S

Thank you

dingers

Did you check the links listed by NebO above? Still working for me. Edited by Boxob

The one to have is the Bentley Publishers Porsche Boxster Service Manual, not cheap but very comprehensive. Look out for a second user one on eBay, occasionally one pops up on here for sale too.

Regards, Pops.

Edited by Pops

• 1 month later...