Boxster Glass Conversion

Car Hood Warehouse

Hi I am looking at travelling to the UK for a new hood, a few questions - is the hood double lined and as well insulated as the original.

What is the cost fitted inc VAT, where are you located, what is the typical fitting time, could I spend the day in a nearby town and drive back the same day.

Thanks Kipling

Hi I am looking at travelling to the UK for a new hood, a few questions - is the hood double lined and as well insulated as the original.

What is the cost fitted inc VAT, where are you located, what is the typical fitting time, could I spend the day in a nearby town and drive back the same day.

Thanks Kipling

Hi,

If you are referring to your headliner "double lined", we would normally re-use it if there's nothing wrong with it. We use the original material so yes, it is as well insulated.

We are based in Chessington, Surrey (KT9 2NY). We will need the car for for approximately 3 hours. You can either stay in our waiting room and take advantage of our free WiFi.

If you would like to spend the day in town you can catch a bus in to Kingston (journey take approx 15-20 mins) or you can take a train (station 5 minute walk) into Waterloo via Wimbledon & Clapham Junction.

Looks great, what sort of cost are we looking at?

Good point. Supplied & fitted £760.00 including VAT.

Also we do offer a mobile fitting service. I notice you are in Brighton? If that is the case we could come out to you for an additional £40.00 call out fee. We offer the mobile fitting service Mon-Sun.

• 1 month later...

Boxster newbie here, just bought my 2.7 986 after years of wanting one. I got it cheap because the hood is shot, the dealer I got it from said I could get a new one from Porsche for only £1600!!!!!! Anyway it was a good bargining tool. My question is what glass hood should I go for. Car Hood Warehouse or BAS? I see Car Hood Warehouse are site sponsers and a few have bought their hood and given good feedback, any feedback on the BAS hood?

• 2 months later...

We currently have a special offer on our Glass Conversion Hoods. The price is now £650.00 including VAT. You can either bring the car in to our workshop in Chessington, Surrey or alternatively we do offer a mobile fitting service within South East England.

Mobile call out fees vary.

How long will this offer be on for? I am looking to buy a Boxter and if it has the old hood and I can buy it for a good price I will drive straight to you after picking it up!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We currently have a special offer on our Glass Conversion Hoods. The price is now £650.00 including VAT. You can either bring the car in to our workshop in Chessington, Surrey or alternatively we do offer a mobile fitting service within South East England.

now that is very very reasonable

• 3 weeks later...

now that is very very reasonable

is this offer still on ???

Archived