Group Buy

Car Hood Warehouse

Just joined up here and was pointed towards the thread. Yup, count me in for a blue one. Who fits it and where ?

Just tell me who to pay and when you can do the fitting

Many thanks

Craig

How do I get one ordered and where? I'm in Brum but can come down? Do I need to contact you direct?

I'm not much further away from Jimson666 (Telford). Any chance of getting the roofs fitted somewhere local to us if we can both commit?

How do I get one ordered and where? I'm in Brum but can come down? Do I need to contact you direct?

I'm not much further away from Jimson666 (Telford). Any chance of getting the roofs fitted somewhere local to us if we can both commit?

Yes just contact us direct on 020 8391 5324. I'm afraid we are unable to offer a fitting service local to you though. We will only require the car on site for 2-3 hours.

We look forward to seeing the four booked in soon.

• 2 weeks later...

photos of the new soft top courtesy of Car Hood Warehouse

excellent job at The Car Hood Warehouse

460 mile round trip well worth it.

First time with photo's fingers crossed

Warehouse

Looks good what's the rear view like as the window looks quite narrow.

its pretty good - i love my rear window being in widescreen ;)

seriously though, when you first see the window it looks tiny, but it makes very little difference to the rear view.

really happy with mine - top job, really good quality

• 2 months later...

your hood is red, that's special order and was not part of the GB.

Suggest you contact direct chap, as I know that CHW are not permanantly on the forum

Archived