mrbikerdood

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if it is the one at Castle, sorry I couldn't go and give you a sneak preview of it as although it is only a few miles from us at the moment we are on our way back from Norfolk and presently stopping in Lichfield until Wednesday.......I am itching to get back as on our journey up we shook on a deal for a 2011MY 3.4 PDK and we need to finalise the money transfer and when to pick it up :wub:

6 hours ago, mrbikerdood said:

Deposit now placed on a good spec 3.4s in white

Good spec = factory rim-tape? B) :P

Cheers, Baggers.

Well done, I hope that you are pleased with the new car, it sounds great, I think that the 981's will prove to be really popular classics. There must be something in the air, why are so many of us changing our cars at the same time? I think that I have just found a replacement for my 987 which is also white, fingers crossed I can make it happen.

7 hours ago, Nobbie said:

Well done :D look forward to seeing the pics. Will you be bringing it to the meet on the 9th at Bridgenorth

Hopefully. .. insurance done today.. £450 fully comp, national express booked for Thursday and bnb then garage picking me up at 8.30am to sign the paper wrk :):)

Just now, boxsternoob56 said:

Well done Si...is it a 981 or 987.2?

cant wait to see the pics...

981 :):) 2012 ... no wrap to the bonnet or rim tape ... 

1 minute ago, mrbikerdood said:

no wrap to the bonnet or rim tape ... 

Soon easily sorted. :lol:

Sounds great. Just three sleeps....

Cheers, Baggers.

Nice one Si!

Make sure it has had any recalls done - bonnet latch, fans, brake pedal bushes spring to mind. 

Awaiting pics!

50 minutes ago, Ringer250 said:

Nice one Si!

Make sure it has had any recalls done - bonnet latch, fans, brake pedal bushes spring to mind. 

Awaiting pics!

Hmmmm.... now you got me thinking what if it hasnt,will silverstone OPC do it?

Si

53 minutes ago, mrbikerdood said:

Hmmmm.... now you got me thinking what if it hasnt,will silverstone OPC do it?

Si

Should do, they will have the VIN numbers for recalls - not all cars affected though.

Another check you can make, not saying anything nasty has happened though, is the bar codes on the side of the bonnet and boot show the VIN number which I believe should match the one you can see through the windscreen. If they are missing be wary.

4 hours ago, Topbox said:

His first Boxster was'nt quite right

Its bearing nearly put him to flight

Then the biker came back

With a red car and a wrap

To aspire to a car thats all w-ight

Love it :)

Having an awsome pt of Cornish ale with my gf while waiting for our meal...staying at Copley Arms.. 5 min drive from the garage. .. I must admit...8.30am can't come quick enough! :):)

Archived