A Plan Insurance

MD7

Locktons do mine , guaranteed value , track  cover , genuine  parts if in bump , Europe cover and breakdown cover , with limited mileage of 5k and salvage buy back if required , last year they came in at £250 fully comp , Chubb was the insurance company used last year .pcgb discount too , although this year on comparison site I can get it for £120 but without most of the stuff above 

Not knocking A plan they used to do brother in law van and were very competitive , I tried when I first got boxster and they couldn't get me a competitive quote , you win some you lose some , 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, S2sam said:

Not knocking A plan they used to do brother in law van and were very competitive , I tried when I first got boxster and they couldn't get me a competitive quote , you win some you lose some , 

Thank you for trying us though :) it's always worth checking again at renewal as insurers change their criteria and schemes all the time as well as developing new policy schemes available to us :)