Oooh exciting...

golfprorich

20 minutes ago, lordlee said:

Very smart. New centre caps needed though?

I will probably get them done. Since buying the car I've barely driven it so initially I'll get the wheels on and use it for  a bit! 

Got one coat of caliper paint done today, will do another in the morning the leave it at that. Not perfect but better than faded pink, I'll get them done properly over winter ??

10 minutes ago, allatsea said:

Could I ask where you had them done and, dare I say it, how much?

I had them done at a place in Hassocks, East Sussex. I think the bulk of the work was farmed out to Fusion Wheels, apart from the main body that they painted in house. I paid £130 per wheel 

I had them on Molly when I bought her - I was quoted £600 + £50 for every bolt they snapped for a refurb (myalloys in Basingstoke)

I sold them and bought a new set of alloys !

That's a great job and a good price considering they also still have the diamond cut lip.

The chap was confident all the bolts would be fine. One place I enquired at said they don't do split rims as too much hassle :rolleyes:

There's no diamond cut on the outer edge, I've had them done with a hint of metallic grey to break up the one colour, and I think it'll suit the seal grey body colour nicely. Can always change it if it doesn't!!

21 hours ago, golfprorich said:

image.png

19 hours ago, Zand said:

I have got wheel envyood.  They are very nice. 

EFA. ^_^ 

16 hours ago, golfprorich said:

I had them done at a place in Hassocks, East Sussex. I think the bulk of the work was farmed out to Fusion Wheels, apart from the main body that they painted in house. I paid £130 per wheel 

Thank you, they look fantastic, well worth it.

Archived