Rears look ok?

golfprorich

I always prefer originality and like ambers. However, those lights do suit the colour you have. All looks good

3 hours ago, golfprorich said:

Have had to order some amber bulbs online, nowhere in town seems to stock 382 ambers which have the 180* locating pins. Even tried Halfords as bulbs are cheap with the trade card!!!

Bugger ! guess what I've just found in the garage 4wzY6RA.jpg i can stick them in the post if you want them

1 hour ago, myfirstboxster said:

Bugger ! guess what I've just found in the garage 4wzY6RA.jpg i can stick them in the post if you want them

That be great if you can mate, let me know if you need my address again..

1 hour ago, Topbox said:

Chrome bulbs are an option if you have clears on the back, some of us prefer them as you don't see the orange blob but they still flash orange.

Good point, hadn't considered that. I'll see what the amber bulbs look like and take it from there ;)

2 hours ago, Topbox said:

Chrome bulbs are an option if you have clears on the back, some of us prefer them as you don't see the orange blob but they still flash orange.

I always fit chromed amber bulbs. All I see other wise is a fried egg look ? 

36 minutes ago, Jason986S said:

I always fit chromed amber bulbs. All I see other wise is a fried egg look ? 

Oh man I'm going to have to fit chromed now otherwise every time I look at the car I'll be wanting fried eggs on toast :P

Archived