H&R lowering springs install: new video

Newhart

Done everything that you are currently doing on your 986, takes a while between projects for your skin to grow back?!! But press on enjoying your vids and sympathisig at the same time, wait till you do the rear Spring change....a bit of a faff especially if you have no space and working on your back.

2 hours ago, bally4563 said:

Done everything that you are currently doing on your 986, takes a while between projects for your skin to grow back?!! But press on enjoying your vids and sympathisig at the same time, wait till you do the rear Spring change....a bit of a faff especially if you have no space and working on your back.

Thanks! I have already had the rears out once when I did the Bilstein install. Hopefully it will be easier the second time around! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

I would like to say that after tackling a spring and shock swap this morning this particular how to video helped leaps and bounds above the rest of the YouTube videos I attempted to get an idea from. 

Really made my life easy today thank you! 

Luke 

I would say an hour each on the front and two hours each for the rears, probably less with the right tackle, lift etc, took me about that time working off the garage floor one side at a time, give or take, and that was with some stubborn stuff.

Archived