Performance Direct insurance

MH82

I have used them, and like Jason says if you want to change anything they charge a fortune. They would've charged at least £50 to change reg when I put a private plate on, though if you do it within 28 days of the policy starting it was no charge :wacko:

With LV now, added to create a multicar policy, decent cover and better priced than all my renewal quotes

33 minutes ago, golfprorich said:

I have used them, and like Jason says if you want to change anything they charge a fortune. They would've charged at least £50 to change reg when I put a private plate on, though if you do it within 28 days of the policy starting it was no charge :wacko:

With LV now, added to create a multicar policy, decent cover and better priced than all my renewal quotes

That's interesting, I'm with LV and hadn't realised you could do multicar with them. Do you build up separate NCB for each car?

2 minutes ago, Nobbie said:

That's interesting, I'm with LV and hadn't realised you could do multicar with them. Do you build up separate NCB for each car?

Yes you can do multicar now. I've had my daily driver with them for years, always match the renewal quotes and to be fair they have been excellent to deal with over the phone.

I built up separate no claims on the Boxster and just run that alongside my main car. That NCB will always be separate.

I added the Boxster when my main LV policy was 3 months in, so what they do is count the remaining 9 months of the Boxster policy with them as a whole year of NCB accumulation :)

3 minutes ago, golfprorich said:

Yes you can do multicar now. I've had my daily driver with them for years, always match the renewal quotes and to be fair they have been excellent to deal with over the phone.

I built up separate no claims on the Boxster and just run that alongside my main car. That NCB will always be separate.

I added the Boxster when my main LV policy was 3 months in, so what they do is count the remaining 9 months of the Boxster policy with them as a whole year of NCB accumulation :)

Cheers,

like you, I've been with them years, but always get them to match the best comparison website price each year. My Boxster is SORN at present, but unfortunately the last two policies with AIB and Locktons didn't accrue NCB, so will try adding when the policy is up for renewal in March.

4 minutes ago, Nobbie said:

Cheers,

like you, I've been with them years, but always get them to match the best comparison website price each year. My Boxster is SORN at present, but unfortunately the last two policies with AIB and Locktons didn't accrue NCB, so will try adding when the policy is up for renewal in March.

Give them a go for sure :) 

Archived