Spyder Section

Araf

• Araf pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Mattman42 said:

Flicking through Ashgoods website today and saw this stunning black spyder. Always seem to see them in white so stood out for me. Next on the list I think

https://www.ashgood.co.uk/vehicle-details/Used-Porsche-Boxster-Spyder-For-Sale-U1480

Thats where I got mine from

Nice guys to deal with

Dave

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2019 at 5:39 PM, clubsport said:

Mr Jww's take on the 718 Spyder

Only a walkround no driving though

Ive always loved the spiders and that roof is better than the previous version which was a bit of faff, its just looks right.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, the baron said:

Ive always loved the spiders and that roof is better than the previous version which was a bit of faff, its just looks right

The roof, and the way it is taken down, seems exactly the same as the 981 Spyder. 

6 hours ago, the baron said:

Agreed, was thinking of the 987 spyder

👍👍

The 718 Spyder looks a great car though, obviously a step up from the 981 version other than sound. I found raising and closing the roof, on the 981 version, too much for what I wanted out of the car. 

Edited by JohnSyn

• 5 months later...

I’m sure my car is up for sale now at Porsche South London. It’s up for £71k. I realise it’s not necessarily going to be sold for that but it’s more than I paid for it in 2015! 

1 hour ago, Adrianb10 said:

johnsyn. that looks a great car..did you have it from new , how long have they had if for sale in london ?

Hi Adrian

Yes I was one of the lucky ones who got an allocation. I spec'd the car, which makes me sure the car in Porsche South London was mine. I'm not sure how long they have had it although I got some paperwork through about 4 months ago asking me to confirm the mileage when I sold the car, in 2017. The car cost £70k and I sold it for £73.5k. People were asking a lot more for them then, £80k plus, but I was happy as I got £3.5k more than the dealer had offered as trade in against my 991. I didn't advertise the car, just picked up somebodies comments on the Spyder Facebook page!

John

Edited by JohnSyn

4 minutes ago, Adrianb10 said:

John

Thanks...when we can may go and have a look at this .

they would need to come down a far bit but looks good, have been back and forth for a while now but will have to make a decision soon.

Good luck Adrian.