What have YOU done to your 987 today

Tony Daniel

5 hours ago, Liberty said:

One knackered trombone cleaner.Tried to do the little drains in the channel where the clamshell sits.Guess I need something smaller for them.

Out of interest did you just know where all the drain holes were or did you work off a diagram?

I currently have an unused trombone cleaner at home that has neither cleaned a trombone or boxster drain holes...…….

1 minute ago, EVO Chris said:

Will take some tonight, I will also ask some opinions about a stripe I am thinking of fitting...…….I'll be back..

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing a few pics.

Oh, and I can give you the correct answer about fitting a stripe.  Don't do it, these cars are perfect as they are, and don't need anything adding.  You're welcome :lol:

49 minutes ago, Davey P said:

Cheers mate, looking forward to seeing a few pics.

Oh, and I can give you the correct answer about fitting a stripe.  Don't do it, these cars are perfect as they are, and don't need anything adding.  You're welcome :lol:

LOL, I cant help fiddling with the bloody thing hence playing with stripes etc, I have a list as long as my arm with all the stuff I am doing to it this winter....or attempting too. The garage is fully heated and newly built so looking forward to my first winter with the car off the road.

Had a run out last night to a local TIPEC meeting - country lanes, fog, bit damp  - Roof Down and lots of fun - Brands tomorrow evening, run to Paragon on Sunday.... One of the best times of the year to have a convertible with a decent heater. The new rear tyres are noticeable and it's still making me smile 

16 hours ago, Davey P said:

I was only kidding mate, it's your car so you can do whatever you like with it, obviously :thumbsup_anim:

Ok, pics as promised, with and without stripe, obviously the stripe still has the backing paper attached hence the white bit. what do we think??? With or without???

por1por2por7por3por4

35 minutes ago, EVO Chris said:

Ok, pics as promised, with and without stripe, obviously the stripe still has the backing paper attached hence the white bit. what do we think??? With or without???

por4

Stripe looks OK and the complements on the super clean garage ! What have you used on the floor?

24 minutes ago, Tony Daniel said:

Stripe looks OK and the complements on the super clean garage ! What have you used on the floor?

Cheers all without stripe it is then, the floor has been screed and will have carpet tiles from tomorrow I am just waiting for posty to deliver :) 

The Porsche crest came from ebay about a month ago, about £50 if I remember correctly. There is a guy who sells signs who I contacted as its a mare to buy Porsche stuff like this as its policed heavily.

The stripe is removable so why not if you want to try it. I've seen various forms of stripes - one, two, central, off-centre, black, silver, translucent, bonnet only and over the full length of the car. All looked fine and personalised the car.  You wont get flamed for doing it!

8 minutes ago, Boxob said:

The stripe is removable so why not if you want to try it. I've seen various forms of stripes - one, two, central, off-centre, black, silver, translucent, bonnet only and over the full length of the car. All looked fine and personalised the car.  You wont get flamed for doing it!

Yeh, nothing to lose I will have a go and post up once done......I have a free Sunday coming up to play with the car.