Porsche side graphics

Skin

17 minutes ago, zagamuffin said:

can never get these, isnt it obvious enough what it is ??

They work well with non-metallic colours to provide a bit of contrast on an otherwise 'flat' surface.

1 hour ago, Skin said:

Thinking of putting the cayman r PORSCHE side graphics on car any thoughts 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I'm a big fan of graphics/stripes 🙂

2 minutes ago, Skin said:

That didn’t go the way I thought it might 😢😢

One person who doesn't see the point? :huh:

First question, before you put 'Cayman' on the sides is "Do you have a Cayman?"  😉 

I think they break up the slab side.  Go for it, if it's what you want. 🙂

5 hours ago, Skin said:

Thinking of putting the cayman r PORSCHE side graphics on car any thoughts 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Go for it - it's your car, try it, if it isn't quite right then tweak it with a different colour or finish.  If you don't like it then remove them...

And when you have got the first set on post a picture up - reckon you'll get a warmer response...

9 hours ago, Araf said:

One person who doesn't see the point? :huh:

First question, before you put 'Cayman' on the sides is "Do you have a Cayman?"  😉 

I think they break up the slab side.  Go for it, if it's what you want. 🙂

Think he just means the PORSCHE graphic, as it appears as standard on the Cayman R model......not the word Cayman.

13 hours ago, Skin said:

If you've want to see how it would look just upload a decent pic of your car from the side on here and take care of the Photoshop to drop the graphics on (If you've not already done it yourself that is).

Well I've being toying with this so thought I'd put some on to see if it works 'for me' they've been on a couple of weeks now and I still can't make my mind up😂

Cheap enough to try and easy enough to remove.............and gave me something to do!!

EVZSdd5.jpg

@Topbox has kindly worked his magic and removed the front section in this pic and I think it looks better, the jury is still out though😃

The front section kind of clashed with the repeaters. 

zTRyYGz.jpg

XXKBfl6.jpg?1

Car is rhodium silver , have seen one on net looks nice . Like you guys says cheap enough to remove if I don’t like them will up load pics when fitted, cheers boys 👍👍

Cheers mate that’s exactly what I am looking to do 👍👍 have seen them for £60 on design stuff next problem will be gloss or matt 🤔🤔

Archived