Porsche side graphics

Skin

Compare EVO Chris and Corkscrew - note how one stripe extends past the front wheel arch onto the bumper, the other doesn't.  See if you care either way, as both are on offer.

Hi guys interesting topic, I’m new here and to the brand and for me it’s not a daily driver so I wanted to make my bs stand out a little. I’ve attached before/after shots if that helps? Admittedly it is subtle as I wasn’t brave enough to go for side decals but the pics you guys have shared I think really adds to the vehicle. 

FE0114A6-8F29-4165-B928-4C93D86B5AB0.jpeg

D6879D3F-4A02-4B06-84A9-68A546D975D4.jpeg

here's some stripes I put on my previous Boxster's with my current 981 which is a bit more extreme in the way of stripes pmsl  - so I just think, go fer it d00d :) 

2nvAuRh.jpg

o1MqMWY.jpg

o9pww1i.jpg

4 hours ago, Ian ferguson said:

Hi guys interesting topic, I’m new here

Welcome Ian, pop over to Newbie Forum and start a new thread to introduce yourself to a broader audience.

I put stripes onto my 987.2 and thought they made the car just a bit more special.

89D9624A-D8AC-44BF-83DA-6F2F51F02F8B.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

Yeah, coz it was so ornery before...

was that a typo?

ornery

adjective
INFORMALNORTH AMERICAN
  1. bad-tempered or difficult to deal with.
    "an ornery old military man"
    or was it the driver you were referring too?

2 hours ago, Duffy3074 said:

89D9624A-D8AC-44BF-83DA-6F2F51F02F8B.jpeg

I put stripes onto my 987.2 and thought they made the car just a bit more special.

Only works if the driver is incredibly good looking too (and not at all ordinary or ornery!)

1 hour ago, 986CKY said:

I'd be getting the hair dryer out first thing in the morning if that's the case 😐

1 hour ago, K.I.T.T. said:

Does that imply they have hair?

Cuts me to the bone chaps. To the bone!😢

33 minutes ago, Gutley said:

Cuts me to the bone chaps. To the bone!😢

Hey, I like your car! One of the nicest looking 987.2s out there.

On 5/12/2020 at 6:31 PM, the baron said:

Not a lover of graphics on cars unless they are raced, unless of course you are attention seeking then fine.

I'm not attention seeking,I like the look of my Martini graphics, admittedly may be not to every ones taste but I that remark p*ssedme off chap

39 minutes ago, mrbikerdood said:

I'm not attention seeking,I like the look of my Martini graphics, admittedly may be not to every ones taste but I that remark p*ssedme off chap

Sorry no offence meant, just my personal taste,  I do like the martini graphics but for an every day drive for me would be too much.

Archived