Over 50 DIY videos for the 986

TTGator

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aaron, thank you for your videos, they are really well done and have helped me already as I started fiddling around with my recently acquired 986 from 2002 (2.7L manual). I just gave the cowl louver the heat gun treatment to give it back its black shine, it worked beautifully. Radiators cleaned up (it helped that I crashed the car upon test-driving it and lost half the bumper... not my finest moment but I quickly learned you have to hold a Porsche in respect).

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JYJ said:

Aaron, thank you for your videos, they are really well done and have helped me already as I started fiddling around with my recently acquired 986 from 2002 (2.7L manual). I just gave the cowl louver the heat gun treatment to give it back its black shine, it worked beautifully. Radiators cleaned up (it helped that I crashed the car upon test-driving it and lost half the bumper... not my finest moment but I quickly learned you have to hold a Porsche in respect).

You’re welcome! Glad they have been useful.  

• 2 months later...
  • Araf unpinned this topic