Regal tune on base car, 80hp gain.

Scubaregs

13 minutes ago, rowbos said:

Interesting numbers...

COBB still looking the best option imo. User can flash the unit from the controller, use the controller for data and revert to Porsche map at any time. $1500. Struggling to find a UK supplier though for the 718.

Just now, Scubaregs said:

COBB still looking the best option imo. User can flash the unit from the controller, use the controller for data and revert to Porsche map at any time. $1500. Struggling to find a UK supplier though for the 718.

Are you going to go for it if you find a UK based supplier? 😬

36 minutes ago, rowbos said:

Are you going to go for it if you find a UK based supplier? 😬

Still have another years warranty left. Then will decide on 111point check/extended warranty or Indy route in future. If latter, an extra 50hp at that price is tempting.

16 hours ago, Menoporsche said:

Mark Shead? Good reputation but maybe too far away. 

Guy called Ash put up the fb post. Answered a few questions but not came back to me flashing via a hand held unit ala COBB.

Sounds like a big bang for your buck 😃. Certainly greater returns than I can get on my 981s.

Presume the S version should be pushing 400bhp😃, envy😭.

37 minutes ago, mneil said:

Sounds like a big bang for your buck 😃. Certainly greater returns than I can get on my 981s.

Presume the S version should be pushing 400bhp😃, envy😭.

Cobb and APR both take the S around 400bhp.

• 4 weeks later...

Turbo cars are so much easier to tune, boost can be played with which makes instant power, along with a map update and your good to go. Check you don't invalidate your warranties though, this will put extra strain on the engine and drivetrain. No warranty...go play!

Archived