Good deal again.

So for the past couple of years I have had a price reduction on my car insurance and this year £42 quid cheaper than last year! so I'm very pleased with that, a bit surprised all the same usually it goes the other way. It's nice to know I'm not being ripped off for once. What's been the case with you guys, pay less this year or more?  have been with the same company 3 years. Is this a loyalty thing? I hope so.

That's good news mate, and quite unusual these days.  Customer loyalty doesn't seem to count for anything from what I can see.

I can't imagine how mine will get any cheaper, I only pay £18 per month, so it's already cheap as chips :lol:

1 hour ago, Davey P said:

That's good news mate, and quite unusual these days.  Customer loyalty doesn't seem to count for anything from what I can see.

I can't imagine how mine will get any cheaper, I only pay £18 per month, so it's already cheap as chips :lol:

That's a good deal you have mate. Have a good weekend weather should be good.

36 minutes ago, petemac said:

That's a good deal you have mate. Have a good weekend weather should be good.

The "good deal" is because I am 60 with full no claims, and the insurance is from SAGA - So, it's not all good news, ha ha! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 7:31 AM, petemac said:

So for the past couple of years I have had a price reduction on my car insurance and this year £42 quid cheaper than last year! so I'm very pleased with that, a bit surprised all the same usually it goes the other way. It's nice to know I'm not being ripped off for once. What's been the case with you guys, pay less this year or more?  have been with the same company 3 years. Is this a loyalty thing? I hope so.

Well at the other end of the scale, mine refused to cover me at all this year!!! 'Due to their underwriting criteria'.  I've put a private plate on, nothing else has changed, and they've run a mile :laugh:

8 hours ago, Sazzy said:

Well at the other end of the scale, mine refused to cover me at all this year!!! 'Due to their underwriting criteria'.  I've put a private plate on, nothing else has changed, and they've run a mile :laugh:

Call them up Sazzy tell them you will never use them again and find another company. As a side issue I watched your demo on how to change a Tension cable which I have to do soon, Very good demo how easy was it to do in your opinion?  Regards

Pete

Archived