Wanted....

David Bailey

Hi.... just joined the forum having parted with my A45 i’m looking to move up to a 718 Boxster. With the new reg due if someone is looking to sell I have cash waiting. I’m looking for a manual would consider most colours but not black. Ideally as many of the following options as possible. Chrono, Bose, Park assist, nav with telephone, sports exhaust, leather, active suspension and cruise. 
not after much am I.

thanks

Dave Bailey

54 minutes ago, David Bailey said:

Hi.... just joined the forum having parted with my A45 i’m looking to move up to a 718 Boxster. With the new reg due if someone is looking to sell I have cash waiting. I’m looking for a manual would consider most colours but not black. Ideally as many of the following options as possible. Chrono, Bose, Park assist, nav with telephone, sports exhaust, leather, active suspension and cruise. 
not after much am I.

thanks

Dave Bailey

My uncle used to have an Austin A45🥴

2 hours ago, David Bailey said:

I would have been the 4th owner in 3 1/2 years... not in a rush so going to keep looking. I also thought that with the new reg coming out there may be a few coming into the market...

Dave B.

You will find that lots of owners in its first years of its life is quite common

15 hours ago, David Bailey said:

I would have been the 4th owner in 3 1/2 years... not in a rush so going to keep looking. I also thought that with the new reg coming out there may be a few coming into the market...

Dave B.

Sounds about right for owners.

Archived