Unusually low mileage 718 Boxster, potential purchase

Oldskool

Thanks all. Collection hopefully this Friday. It’s coming down from Scotland and we’ve not even seen it yet, so fingers crossed it is all they’ve promised. Buying it via Porsche Centre Silverstone. Trading the Z4 which has gone up nicely since we made the final PCP payment. That gave us some equity to take into the new car. But a big step up in power: 350 from 184…hence I’m going to the Porsche experience in August to see what they are all about. Hopefully the course will include how to avoid speed cameras ….🙄

Not sure if its been pointed out but a 2017 car will require a major service at 4years, including sparkplugs etc

has it been done for you? Don't want you getting any nasty surprises and large service bills so soon after owning it.

Hope collection day goes well, heatwave next week, just in time for you :)

1 hour ago, r1flyguy said:

Not sure if its been pointed out but a 2017 car will require a major service at 4years, including sparkplugs etc

has it been done for you? Don't want you getting any nasty surprises and large service bills so soon after owning it.

Hope collection day goes well, heatwave next week, just in time for you :)

Porsche approved U.K. standards

• A minimum of 24 months Porsche Approved Warranty and Porsche Assistance*
  • The vehicle has been inspected in compliance with our 111-point checklist
  • All rectification work has been performed by Porsche-trained Technicians using only Porsche Genuine Parts
  • All routine servicing and maintenance due within the next three months or 3,000 miles will have been carried out as a minimum
  • A minimum of 12 months MOT**
  • Fitment of N-rated tyres to a minimum remaining tread depth of 3mm
  • Body refinishing to exacting Porsche standards
  • A full valet and final quality inspection
  • Our standards are independently monitored and audited

Edited by mark-yorkshire

Just collected it. Oh my goodness…..it had more bits on it than were listed and it doesn’t look like it’s seen any rain. It was beautifully presented by Porsche Silverstone.50 mile drive through the cotswolds and it was just a bit too busy to enjoy it fully but it is devastatingly quick on the road…! 

On 6/27/2021 at 11:52 AM, Oldskool said:

Thanks all. Collection hopefully this Friday. It’s coming down from Scotland and we’ve not even seen it yet, so fingers crossed it is all they’ve promised. Buying it via Porsche Centre Silverstone. Trading the Z4 which has gone up nicely since we made the final PCP payment. That gave us some equity to take into the new car. But a big step up in power: 350 from 184…hence I’m going to the Porsche experience in August to see what they are all about. Hopefully the course will include how to avoid speed cameras ….🙄

www.pocketgpsworld.com

This site has helped keep me out of trouble for years😃. Originally on my Tom Tom, now running application on Android.

Lucky to be a life time member, it's that long.

7 hours ago, mneil said:

www.pocketgpsworld.com

This site has helped keep me out of trouble for years😃. Originally on my Tom Tom, now running application on Android.

Lucky to be a life time member, it's that long.

I’m also a lifetime member. I think all you had to do at the time was upload a speed camera location.