Expect a new Macan

Ninesomething

I've just seen 2 test cars driving around Almeria where I currently live. Porsche must have a test route around here because I saw 3 718 boxsters driving nose to tail quite a few times the year before they were released and the new 911 a few times the year before last. Always filthy and with various wires and bits of gaffa tape stuck all over them for mikes and sensors and whatever else data they log. I have a feeling that the Macans were 4 cylinder engines from the way they sounded. They were in town and I heard them before I saw them - open- ish exhausts but they sounded like 4 cyls to me. 

You heard it here first......

They looked good though one black and one orange one. Sort of stubby looking but a bit slicker than the current model.

not likely to be full EV and no other options surely?

we are not yet at the point where everyone wants EV and its the biggest seller

as the article says 'the new Macan will be electric...' it doesn't say ONLY electric

still as long as it doesn't look like those abhorrent spy shots I'd be interested in a full EV Macan

On 11/14/2020 at 1:41 PM, JonSta said:

And yesterday 2 Panameras parked nose to tail in town. They have to be test cars - chances of there being 2 Pans in the town where I stay are lower than my lottery winning chances. Next time I'll stop and have a chat. They might need a guy like me to drive Porsches round Almeri all day.

No doubt banging at your door

Archived