Techno brace stabaliser bar

03slatt

41 minutes ago, Darkstar said:

I'm very interested but have no hope of ever fitting one myself. 

Dead simple , if you can replace a plug you can do this, knock two bolts out and install brace , there is a how to on here , and no need to touch anti roll bar

21 minutes ago, bally4563 said:

Dead simple , if you can replace a plug you can do this, knock two bolts out and install brace , there is a how to on here , and no need to touch anti roll bar

I can't replace a plug. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Darkstar said:

I can't replace a plug. 

honestly bud. if you have a ratchet, trolley jack, axle stands and a big hammer you can do it. 

if you’re new to working on cars, it’s a nice little job that you’ll be able to do that’ll give you some satisfaction too.

3 hours ago, Darkstar said:

I'm very interested but have no hope of ever fitting one myself. 

Get one and pop over to me in Kettering one weekend and I'll fit it for you.  Should only take a few minutes once ready to jack the car up so budget for half an hour.  Payment taken in the form of red wine or other similar battering currency 😉.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, entdgc said:

You want to be hit over the head with a bottle of red wine? I would just drink it! 😄

Here to inform, educate and entertain!

As long as the bottle doesn't break I can drink the contents to take away the pain from the battering  🤣.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, ½cwt said:

Get one and pop over to me in Kettering one weekend and I'll fit it for you.  Should only take a few minutes once ready to jack the car up so budget for half an hour.  Payment taken in the form of red wine or other similar battering currency 😉.

OK if 1/2cwt can fit it for me then I'll take one.

Payment in chocolate hobnobs. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, ½cwt said:

A very big thank you to Chris for taking the time this morning to fit the @bally4563brace for me. It literally is a 30 minute job.

I've no idea if it's made any difference as Chris convinced me to switch PASM to sports mode for the first time ever and what a difference that made. Will need to find the time for a local run now without switching PASM to see what diffence the brace makes on its own but I'm now sold on PASM for when having a invigorating run. 

wcSKziC.jpg

7xgW4ub.jpg

OZyWKv7.jpg

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Darkstar said:

A very big thank you to Chris for taking the time this morning to fit the @bally4563brace for me. It literally is a 30 minute job.

I've no idea if it's made any difference as Chris convinced me to switch PASM to sports mode for the first time ever and what a difference that made. Will need to find the time for a local run now without switching PASM to see what diffence the brace makes on its own but I'm now sold on PASM for when having a invigorating run. 

wcSKziC.jpg

7xgW4ub.jpg

OZyWKv7.jpg

Having driven mine, for sometime now with one fitted , certainly when coming hard into tight bends and then a direction change , I can definitely feel a difference