Modified Exhaust fitted

lofi

On 5/18/2021 at 12:23 AM, scaramanga said:

Can I just check - has anyone with these exhaust mods (including the Carnewal mod) seen an EML light come up, post the mod ?

I can confirm having done the Carnewal mod over 12 months ago that no lights appear and all is well-it does sound lovely i must say!

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 12:45 PM, Babaa said:

Have a post already with a brief clip from mine, but not been able to compare side by side with a Carnewal yet to hear if any difference:

Updated - took a while with COVID to get to another meet, but have eventually managed to hear my Revolution exhaust work compared to a Carnewal so wanted to give an update for others maybe choosing between.

Only got to hear start up really a few quick blips, but was enough to pick up the the Carnewal mod sounded throatier / bit deeper than my Revolution one.

From what I've read perhaps your existing exhaust plays a part in how well many of the exhaust modifications sound, so maybe 2 other people with the same mods maybe the Revolution one might sound throatier - but from the one I've been able to compare to so far, I prefer the Carnewal sound 😞

Still though I'm happy with what I have and it is definitely a step up from standard and I've already been enjoying it for a year, but with the costs not too dissimilar, I think I'd opt for Carnewal if I had my time again.