2002 - 986 Boxster S Bridge Points and Wiring Diagrams

TonyM

Looking at doing the OBC, Cruise Control, Heated Seats and also auto dimming reav view mirror. Reading through some of the mod information there are some connections made at the Bridge Points and some at the fuse (splicing into the fuse line).

As an example, the wiring diagram (diagram 12) (2001 from Bentley) showing the cruise control switch A2 going to BS 14/2 A7. The mod information states to join wire from A2 to to fuse B7 wire.

Are the Bridge Points wired as per the diagram (therefore connecting to BS 14/2 A7 should therefore have the same effect as connecting to the B7 fuse wire)?

Would Contact Bush 99965032022 or 99965032122 be suitable to connect wires to BS 14/2 A7 (for cruise Mod) and BS 16/2 A8 (for Auto dimming interior mirror Mod)?

Where is Splice Connection VS 21 (diagram 1A location D 14) physically in the car?

Can anyone point me toward or supply wiring diagrams for 2002 - 986 Boxster S wiring diagrams?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I have installed:

1. heated seats;

2. auto dim mirror from an audi;

3. ODC wiring;

4. Cruise control wiring.

The mirror (connected to Bridge Point via Fuse B5) and the heated seats (connected Bridge point and Fuse A6) these work perfectly.

Also installed the wiring for the OBC and Cruise Control modification and the wiring connectivity has been triple checked (not been able to get the coding done yet).

After reassembly, I have a problem with my instrument cluster:

1. no main beam warning light (main beam operates) and there is 12V on the blue socket at the cluster;

2. no left or right indicator warning light (indicators and hazards work) although 12V is on the blue socket at the cluster;

3. washer low fluid warning light lit (washer bottle has been filled);

4. oil level indication light flashes, no level displayed (oil level is correct);

5. Low fuel warning light is lit and no fuel level is indicated (there is 40+ litres in the tank).

Any thoughts or ideas?

Edited by TonyM