987 Spyder boot space

TV8

I heard/saw a Boxster Spyder when out cycling today and hadnt really considered one before but after hearing the car with a sports exhaust and reading a couple of reviews, it is now on the list! As far as I can see, the boot shape is the same as a normal 987 but there appears to be a couple of reasonably sized levers to tension the roof and they must encroach on the boot space? What I am mostly concerned about is room for a set of golf clubs (which snuggly fit in a 987.1 with a carry bag) and wondered if anyone knows if the levers make this difficult or impossible?

Thanks in advance.

If you get to visit one you might also see how much room the folded roof takes up in the boot, and whether the clubs and bag fit also.

Are there many for sale? I thought they were highly desirable and rarely available.

There are a couple and as far as I can see, they are fetching close to original money!  The video that showed the boot also showed a small area where the electric roof would normally sit. The thing is, I don't actually play golf at the moment but keep threatening to do it and when I had my last Boxster, kept the clubs in the boot for those sunny days!