PCP

Hi all, 

Considering replacing my wife's car with a Macan and was interested in looking into a PCP for finance. Has anyone any experience and/or can recommend a decent way of getting a quote?

Thanks!

Do NOT use Porsche PCP, the rates are crazy high.

look elsewhere for your finance as you can literally save £1000’s in interest depending on how much your balloon is

Try Oracle car finance, they offer similar packages to suit your needs and are a big company.

Ive never used them but did offer a better deal than the OPC

2 hours ago, r1flyguy said:

Try Oracle car finance, they offer similar packages to suit your needs and are a big company.

Ive never used them but did offer a better deal than the OPC

Hey, thanks Flyguy - spent a decent amount of time on the phone with Oracle. Super impressive. They took time to really dig down into my circumstance and what I wanted to achieve. If I do go ahead with the Macan it'll be with their assistance.

If memory serves me right you have a Macan yourself?

1 hour ago, dpg123 said:

Hey, thanks Flyguy - spent a decent amount of time on the phone with Oracle. Super impressive. They took time to really dig down into my circumstance and what I wanted to achieve. If I do go ahead with the Macan it'll be with their assistance.

If memory serves me right you have a Macan yourself?

Hi @dpg123

Glad you found them helpful. Oracle regularly email me with updates and offers but to date I’ve never used their services and have no affiliation with them but they do come across as more helpful and open than the OPC financial salesman.

I also don’t change cars very often and yes I have a Macan :) A 2015 DS model, nearly five years I’ve had it now. A replacement would need to be significantly improved for me to warrant changing it for a newer model. 
To be honest there is nothing out there, like for like I would change it for. It’s pretty well spec’ed and if I were to add anything from experience, roof rails, heated steering wheel & Burmester would make it the perfect spec.

Theres a few of us on here with Macans of various models too  so if you have any questions please feel free to ask, if I can’t answer it I’m sure someone else will 

• 2 weeks later...

When I bought my Macan in 2019 I used Porsche for PCP. I did go down the route of looking at at third party finance companies suck as Oracle and Magnitude. No one could get close to Porsche in price per month which was my main goal as none of them gave any where near Porsche for the GFV. I believe it was 6.9%APR with Porsche and third parties were similar APR, they all started with 6 on the percentage for the APR. It may of changed now so can't comment on APR rates today.  So I think it really depends what your goals are to achieve, whether that's overall cost or monthly figure etc. If you want the cheapest overall cost then a bank loan is the way to go. 

Edited by Bleedsoff