Seat options

944GS

Hi, I’m considering going to view this car but not sure I’m going to like the seats, they’re described as leather and suede but checking the options list all I can see is option 950 which is Alcantara/leatherette seats, is that what they are?

The only cars I’ve seen so far were black leather, what seats would the car have come with if no options were selected?

6E9A8CD8-5EA7-4980-BC0E-6E8310B3781F.thumb.jpeg.ec72fa8bbfe9476393f5e5ab1b628707.jpeg

seats are not all leather anyway, I think even those that look leather are facing edges leather with leatherette on the back 

someone correct me if I'm wrong

the seat you are showing is the basic option, likely leatherette and alcantara, like you said

• Thanks 1

Stuart is right, those are the standard alcantara/leatherette seats which came as standard (no cost).

Most people specced partial leather (which is leather seats) for about £700. The next option was full leather which gave leather dash as well as the (same) leather seats. Beyond that you moved up to sports seats which are a different shape. All for extra cash of course.

The ones in the picture are heated though, which is quite unusual for alcantara items.

The seat shape is the same as the standard leather seats I believe, so it's more down to if you like the appearance or not really.

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2021 at 9:44 AM, BOB.T said:

No idea which option was ticked but mine have the Porsche logo embossed on the headrests 😎

They ticked the option to have the Porsche logo embossed on the headrests. 😁

• Haha 1