lil bastard - special

dpg123

Looks awesome to me, although I always wonder why they bother developing concepts like that and then don't put them into production.

I love everything about that, except the Ferrari style H-gate gear change.  Everyone seems to swoon over that, but I think it looks clumsy and awkward.  But then again, I drive a Cayman, so what do I know... :lol:

Quite like it - the rear lights are a bit awkward, but if that was at the right price point i'm sure they'd sell like hot cakes - but of course they wouldn't because it would be too close to the Boxster and rob sales from there, too close in performance to other models, blah, blah, blah

I know they can't actually work but I think every boxster should have had louvres on the rear deck. They just should. Think I'll get mine done. In the U.S. because of hotrod history every town has at least 20 shops where you can walk in, point at your car, say ' louvre that' and 20 mins later you're driving off in a cool louvred car. In some states it's a byelaw.

30 minutes ago, JonSta said:

I know they can't actually work but I think every boxster should have had louvres on the rear deck. They just should. Think I'll get mine done. In the U.S. because of hotrod history every town has at least 20 shops where you can walk in, point at your car, say ' louvre that' and 20 mins later you're driving off in a cool louvred car. In some states it's a byelaw.

perhaps you should move to hicksville then, sounds like you'd fit right in