Collection day

JurassicBGTS

I woke up this morning to a lovely September day, just right for my 200 mile + round trip to collect the Boxster S.

I will really miss the F-Type after 4.5 years, it's been a great car but time to move on to another toy!

Popped out in her yesterday and had two comments of what a beautiful car, everyone let's me out at junctions, there just seems to be a general positive public opinion on one of the prettiest car designs of the last few years, Ian Callum certainly got the design right even if JLR couldn't really make it into a sports car, it really is more of a GT cruiser.

So whilst not expecting a similar public appreciation of my next toy, I am sure it is going to deliver in many more ways for me and will be a long term stable mate for my Macan🤞

11 minutes ago, JurassicGTS said:

Only for the photo and when parked to keep any seagull poop off the leather🤣

Ironically, I reckon it would probably be easier to clean seagull poop off the seats than the roof...  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, GTSMarky said:

Nice pic and lovely car - congrats.

Was at the Olympic sailing venue in June for a regatta - very nice part of the UK.

Thanks for all your advice and encouragement. It's not the GTS I really wanted but is specced up to a similar level...without your beautiful interior, but the full red leather is definitely second best😛

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JurassicGTS said:

Thanks for all your advice and encouragement. It's not the GTS I really wanted but is specced up to a similar level...without your beautiful interior, but the full red leather is definitely second best😛

The important thing is that this is now your car to enjoy!!