Porsche rear boot tidy

the baron

So thanks to @Photogirl I have purchased the pictured bag to keep my cr*p in, it Velcro’s to the floor and I’ve have added a material Porsche logo which is sewn in place which in my opinion makes it look OEM, as you can see the colour match with the rear carpet is very close and it’s a similar material

The bag was £12.99 from Amazon and he badge was £13 from 9Apart

fhNIcs7.jpg

Edited by the baron
  • Like 7

55 minutes ago, the baron said:

So thanks to @Photogirl I have purchased the pictured bag to keep my cr*p in, it Velcro’s to the floor and I’ve have added a material Porsche logo which is sewn in place which in my opinion makes it look OEM, as you can see the colour match with the rear carpet is very close and it’s a similar material

The bag was £12.99 from Amazon and he badge was £13 from 911Apart

fhNIcs7.jpg

Excellent. Looks like it should be there. Good follow up on @Photogirl's info. I feel a purchase coming on soon.

For the benefit of those who haven't found the other post, here is the link.

Vinsani Grey Large Anti Slip Car Trunk Boot Storage Organiser Case Tool Bag - Suitable for All Vehicles : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

There is a second version that might be more suitable for the front where I tend to keep my tools.

Vinsani Grey Large Anti Slip Car Trunk Boot Storage Organiser Case Tool Bag - Suitable for All Vehicles : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

Decisions, decisions.... 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ½cwt said:

For the benefit of those who haven't found the other post, here is the link.

There is a second version that might be more suitable for the front where I tend to keep my tools.

Decisions, decisions.... 🤔

Thanks for posting up the links for the bag, here is he link to the badge, I think it’s a genuine Porsche one, it certainly is packaged in such a way to indicate it’s OEM

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152853005555

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, the baron said:

Thanks for posting up the links for the bag, here is he link to the badge, I think it’s a genuine Porsche one, it certainly is packaged in such a way to indicate it’s OEM

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152853005555

Yes 9apart are reputable new and used Porsche part suppliers; I've had a few bits from them over the last 3 years.

Mrs ½cwt got one of these badges to put on the black soft cotton bag she made for my wind deflector, makes that look OE too.

Edited by ½cwt

• 3 months later...

Late updating this, however my 986 had 2 Christmas resents, the taller one for the front and the longer one for the back.  Santa also had Porsche crested fitted to them!

Quality seem to be good making them fair value.

• Like 2

I liked the look of this, but as I'm tight, after much research bought what I think is exactly the same item from Ebay for £8.99.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Boot-Organiser-Large-Carpet-Storage-Bag-Tools-Travel-Tidy-Hook-Loop-Case-UK-/363118162048?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Ordered Sunday and delivered today by Yodel. Can confirm it is as described i.e. sturdyish carpet type material as opposed to many similar versions made from floppy felt. Missing the rear velcro strip shown the photos though.

Have also ordered an iron-on/sew-on badge for £5.80 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-machine-embroidered-design-iron-sew-on-logo-patch-/255365892809?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Larger than the one shown in the first post  above and Black/Silver rather than colour but should look good.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Reading some old threads. I came across this and thought that is a great idea and I can tidy up all the bits I have stashed around the car. So I pinched the idea. Boot tidy £8 and iron on bag £4 from flea bay. 
Happy days. Thanks for posting @the baron 🤙🏻

B

• Like 1