Not having a great week….

Stark9

Sooo first the stone chip and then hit a pot hole out at 4am this morning and have a knackered front offside tyre.

On the back of a Porsche Assist (AA) truck back home that’s going to take 3 hours. Thankfully found somewhere with a tyre, and not knowing that Porsche dealers are closed today!!

Oh well!! 

bBFoV1r.jpg

• Sad 4

All sorted and fixed and found a tyre place on Christmas Eve with my P Zero in stock would you believe!! 

Before the meet I’ll have the cat cleaned and bring the rapid Detailer just in case, to make sure it’s as shiny as can be!

Hope you’re all enjoying Christmas Eve 

Bad luck. Unwelcome early Chistmas present.

Take a photo of the pothole, the damage to the tyre and send it to the local council. You may get compensated. It depends whether the pothole has been reported to them and whether they've had adequate to to repair it. Google will give you the details.

Will def be doing this and if they don’t reply in 7 days I’ll do a small claims action and see how they respond to that. It’s only £250 for the tyre but the 3 hour wait for breakdown and the 3.5 hour drive on a flatbed to my destination of 115 miles @ 52mph really didn’t help my day. But I’m a happy man and not when to let this get me down 

• Like 1