987.2 Interior complete

...and very pleased...trim prep and spray in volcano orange,  black leather gear gaitor with orange stitching. Black polished aluminium knob, Porsche lettering on drinks holder flap and Pioneer android dab head unit. ....not too shabby considering she's covered 152000 miles...!

1640951811329.jpg

On 12/31/2021 at 4:11 PM, funbobby said:

looks great, how did you do the trim bits?

.... after removing the trim with a trim removal tool.... real easy, i wet sanded , 3 coats of white primer, 3 coats of lava orange and 2 coats of clear lacquer, pop back in and hey presto.

I did purchase a set off ebay beforehand  and kept my dark grey trim pieces , apart from the cupholders which are mega bucks, just in case it went wrong.

37 minutes ago, skoosh1970 said:

Aha, most probably.... is yours the black one that has a really meaty exhaust system...?

That’s the one 3.4 S Sorts Edition, will have to tie up at some point, must admit yours does not like it’s done that sort of mileage. Mick

41 minutes ago, bally4563 said:

That’s the one 3.4 S Sorts Edition, will have to tie up at some point, must admit yours does not like it’s done that sort of mileage. Mick

She was certainly looked after by the one and only other owner to be honest. I clean the hell out of it too to be fair..... you may have seen my 1991 Corvette C4 that i had previously.... that didn't look 30 years old either....and was one loud mutha of a car....!!!!  There's a beefy sounding 996 in our neck of the woods too i believe, near the medical centre.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 12:04 PM, skoosh1970 said:

...and very pleased...trim prep and spray in volcano orange,  black leather gear gaitor with orange stitching. Black polished aluminium knob, Porsche lettering on drinks holder flap and Pioneer android dab head unit. ....not too shabby considering she's covered 152000 miles...!

1640951811329.jpg

Very nice 👍