Suspension arm advice

Cocky

I'm going to be dropping my car in for some tlc at the beginning of September for a few bits of jobs that I feel need addressing. 

I have a coolant leak I would like resolving and due to age I'm going to swap out the rads and cross over pipes. I am also going to see about resolving my air con leak (hopefully just a rad). 

I also have a knock on the front end that's not hindering the driving at the moment but obviously really annoying me. As the cars not due anything I'm thinking let's just have done and swap the coffin arms and whatever else required. 

What's considered the best aftermarket brands & where do I shop for these? The car gets driven hard on the road so I don't really want to skimp too much and end up with something that could potentially snap (I've heard bad things about a few of the ebay arms). 

Thanks all. 

Spyder Performance are popular. And seem to get good reviews. 

I put them on my 987 Cayman and they are fine. They didn't have the standard rubber bushed ones when I bought arms so I went for the polybushed ones instead and have no complaints. Yes, they squeak a tiny bit when cold but I used a lot of silicone grease which probably helps. No noticable harshness difference. When I had the alignment done afterwards the alignment place said that they struggled to align it without loosening and adjusting the front subframe and wondered whether the arm dimensions were correct but I think it's more likely that I managed to move the subframe slightly while fitting the new parts. 

Website here: 

https://www.spyderperformance.co.uk/

I seem to recall that there are some discount codes knocking around somewhere so some googling may prove worthwhile. 

• Like 1

+1 on Spyder Performance.  A knock is most likely the tuning fork rather than the coffin arm and is the easier of the two to change, but on the 'while you are in there' school of thought, tuning forks and coffin arms make sense, as would drop links if you have a bit of a rattle too and ARB bushes.

• Like 1

I've just taken a quick look on their website and emailed to check stock quite happy at that sort of money just to get it over and done with this year. 

Any suggestions for decent rads & pipes? 

Again thanks