Optimistic price!

andygo

What idiot would pay that for a near 10 year old Coxster!!!!

Aside from the ridiculous price, I don't think doing only 450 miles in the past year (and under 7000 miles in total) should be seen as a selling point...  These cars need to be driven, not sat around unused.

Approx £20K over priced IMHO :lol:

No 981s have CarPlay as far as I know.   As stated above if you want a very low mileage 981 you don’t have many options.  Can anyone point out a 981 with less than 10k miles at less than £40k?

Edited by Greenman

17 hours ago, Greenman said:

As stated above if you want a very low mileage 981 you don’t have many options. 

Mine's got about 30K miles on the clock, which I guess is pretty low for a 2014 car.  I wouldn't want it to be a lot lower though, because that would probably mean the car has been sat unused for long periods, or has been mainly used for short journeys.  I make sure my car gets a decent drive at least a couple of times a week, to keep things like brakes etc freed up.

9 hours ago, Davey P said:

Mine's got about 30K miles on the clock, which I guess is pretty low for a 2014 car.  I wouldn't want it to be a lot lower though, because that would probably mean the car has been sat unused for long periods, or has been mainly used for short journeys.  I make sure my car gets a decent drive at least a couple of times a week, to keep things like brakes etc freed up.

Indeed, mine has averaged 5k a year which shows plenty of use and brakes, seals, air con, tyres etc etc will not have succumbed to issues related to lack of use…..however much as I’d like to believe my 35k miles model was worth as much as one with 7k miles, the market simply doesn’t agree and I expect a £10k price difference.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...