Broken bit, advice please

Blakey

This weekend I was removing the door cards so I can upgrade the stock ASK speakers (they are rubbish), in taking off the trim just above the door , I disengaged the two clips at the base, but broke off the tiny little retaining bit at the very top. It doesn't look like it can be easily replaced, unless someone knows different,  I could glue it back on, but not sure it will glue easily, any ideas or advise, 

one.jpg

51 minutes ago, Blakey said:

Do you know which bit it is attached too, it looks like the whole door to me! If it it just a part that can be easily replaced,  (sounds like it from the £10-15 price) that looks like the answer...

Sorry, I thought the trim bit you removed had the broken bit on it. If it’s going to be tricky removing the trim, you could try gluing it with something like JB Weld Plastic Bonder which I used extensively when repairing the plastic bits that got snapped off my 107 headlights and bumper in a front end smash. Build up a bit of a fillet around the break to give a stronger bond as long as it doesn’t interfere with the top trim piece going on. It has a bit more give that straight epoxy which might just snap.