Zenith Insurance

Hi,

Has anyone had any experience of Zenith Insurance Company, good or bad ?

I've had a quote from brokers Nowell and Richards Insurance Services of £345 with Zenith compared to a renewal quote of £562 from Norwich Union. It seems too good to be true !

Mike

Hi,

I've had a quote from brokers Nowell and Richards Insurance Services of £345 with Zenith compared to a renewal quote of £562 from Norwich Union.  It seems too good to be true !

Mike

I was with them last year. They are very helpful and provided an excellent service when i needed to change details on my cover for my private plate.

Try www.confused.com and also 'Liverpool victoria' - they seem to be very competitive.

Hi,

I've had a quote from brokers Nowell and Richards Insurance Services of £345 with Zenith compared to a renewal quote of £562 from Norwich Union.  It seems too good to be true !

Mike

I was with them last year. They are very helpful and provided an excellent service when i needed to change details on my cover for my private plate.

Try www.confused.com and also 'Liverpool victoria' - they seem to be very competitive.

Zenith are a Lloyds of London Syndicate so financial security is not an issue.

As with most Lloyds insurers, the claims service is not as good as with the composite insurers.

You pay your money and take your chance. Saying that NU's claims service is based in Bangalore! :wacko:

Try First Alternative. They seem to be the most competitive at present.

Dickie

Hi

I am an Insurance Broker for my sins and have just had a memo reguarding Zenith. The rate issued on the computer quote system is WRONG!!!

You are quite right, this is too good to be true!!!

Sorry

Alan

Hi

I am an Insurance Broker for my sins and have just had a memo reguarding Zenith. The rate issued on the computer quote system is WRONG!!!

You are quite right, this is too good to be true!!!

Sorry

Alan

Welcome Alan, one insurance broker to another. Who do you work for?

I have got a high street shop in hertfordshire. We do all types of personal and commercial lines.

How about you.

I work for a top 30 UK broker selling corporate insurance to companies who turnover £10m+ We have 20 offices over the UK

Dickie

I have got a high street shop in hertfordshire. We do all types of personal and commercial lines.

How about you.

I work for a top 30 UK broker selling corporate insurance to companies who turnover £10m+ We have 20 offices over the UK

Dickie

and I work for an insurance broker also... there's alot of us here for some strange reason.... :blush2:

How about you.

Dickie

and I work for an insurance broker also... there's alot of us here for some strange reason.... :blush2:

Then maybe either one of you guys may be able to answer a quikie for me: If after a collision, both drivers are insured with the same firm, how would it establish liability if there are no witnesses available and it's one persons' word against that of the other? Clearly the courts wont apply so is there any light at the ened of the tunnel?

Regards

Popolou

How about you.

Dickie

Then maybe either one of you guys may be able to answer a quikie for me: If after a collision, both drivers are insured with the same firm, how would it establish liability if there are no witnesses available and it's one persons' word against that of the other? Clearly the courts wont apply so is there any light at the ened of the tunnel?

Regards

Popolou

Not a claims expert but may go 50/50.

This means both of you will have your NCD Prejudiced.

Dickie

Archived