APLAN

They have proved themselves again ..... just got the Boxster insured with them ( policy with AXA ) for a sum total of £465.22 (and £350 XS). Inc 90 European cover as well.

no requirements to have a tracker or any other restrictions other than my quoted < 10,000 miles.

Carol Nash were £560 for the same, except they included breakdown insurance. Sure i can get that < £100 .... :hi:

All round excellent service (so far) and well recommended

They have proved themselves again ..... just got the Boxster insured with them ( policy with AXA ) for a sum total of £465.22 (and £350 XS).  Inc 90 European cover as well.

no requirements to have a tracker or any other restrictions other than my quoted < 10,000 miles.

Carol Nash were £560 for the same, except they included breakdown insurance.  Sure i can get that < £100 ....  :hi:

All round excellent service (so far) and well recommended

Will give them a try. Most of the ones so far want the tracker activating so will be interesting to see what they quote me. Havent had the letter from Porsche insurance who I am currently with, but SAGA was second lowest, and Egg were the lowest.

You know you are officially old when you are considering SAGA insurance.

Now where was that holiday brochure.... :blush2:

They have proved themselves again ..... just got the Boxster insured with them ( policy with AXA ) for a sum total of £465.22 (and £350 XS).  Inc 90 European cover as well.

Carol Nash were £560 for the same, except they included breakdown insurance.  Sure i can get that < £100 ....  :hi:

I agree about A Plan - they also offer breakdown service (home start plus European cover) for around £60 :D

Archived